edited June 2017 in ORK Support
Hello!

So I'm extremely curious on how to swap prefabs because I'm having issues with scene changer for the reason that I'm using a third party controller (Invector) that prevents the main hero from moving from scene to scene. I was thinking of stripping the controller in a "dummy" prefab so I can use ORK's built in system in cinematic cut scenes and transitions while I use invector third party controller for the Real-time fight animations and misc.

So how can I achieve this?

cheers
Post edited by Glegend on
  • Prefabs can be changed using the Conditional Prefab settings in your combatants. E.g. using a bool variable condition to change to a different prefab.

You can use global events to automatically change the variable upon scene change in the old scene (i.e. before the change) and the new scene (i.e. after the change).

However, it'd be best to fix the issue with your third party controller :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!