edited November 2013 in Announcements
And beta14a is out - Unity 4.3 support!

And here it is:

So many features ... details here.

ORK Framework 2.0.0.beta13 - currently in development

Some of the features in next update:
  • Phase Change Events
    This new type of event will be used to animate the start and end of a faction's phase in Phase Battles. They're faction bound (i.e. added to the faction settings).
  • Battle System
    You can now set for each battle system individually if combatants can counter attacks and if the death animations are played immediately or after the previous action finished.
  • GUI Boxes at Game Object positions
    Battle texts (e.g. X uses Y) and event dialogues can now be displayed at the game object of the combatant/speaker.
  • Log Texts
    Items and dying combatants can now teach the player log texts or complete logs.
  • Dialogues
    Actor text codes - show the name, description, icon, class name/description/icon and faction name/description/icon of an actor. If the information is available depends on the actor (e.g. class/faction are only for combatant actors).
  • Active Group Steps
    The Lock/Unlock Battle Member steps have been merged into a single step, and so have the Hide/Unhide Member steps.
  • Status Effects
    The Stop Changes setting of status conditions have been changed into a more complex selection - you can now prevent either no changes, all changes or only positive or negative changes.
  • Click interactions
    The maximum click distance is now a global setting in the game settings. Each interaction (e.g. event interaction) can optionally override this setting individually.
Probably also coming will be the multi-currency system - release soon :)
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!