As far as I can tell a combatants Class sets the type of equipment they can use. Is there a way, or perhaps an update in the future, that will allow a way around this? Ideally I'd like to have an option to set a Combatant's usable equipment directly in their settings.

As an example, say I want each of my playable characters to have their own unique weapon and armor types usable only by them. I could create a non-changeable class for each character and go that route, but I'd love to use the Class system to allow the player to choose different alignments for each of the characters that level and grant them abilities, but their equipment types remain the same.

Is there a way to do this as is, or could it possibly be added sometime in the future?
  • Currently there's no way to make the equipment depending on the combatant.
    A way around that would be to create the different classes for each combatant individually - but that's probably building up to a large number of classes (depending on your plans) ...

I'll look into that - probably allowing combatants to override the class equipment settings :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That would be quite helpful! You're my hero!
  • Will be in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!