Makinom 1.9.2 is here: release notes

As you might notice in the release notes, the free test version is now unlimited, making it Makinom Free - no watermark, no data/time limits, etc.
It's the same as paid version (Makinom Pro), just missing the included gameplay source code. Also, Makinom Pro costs only $35 from now on on the Unity Asset Store.

As for the other news, I'll open a separate discussion :)
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome! Was about to request that you add the shake object node into Makinom as well, but I see you are already one step ahead of me.
    I don't see it anywhere, does this version requires 2017.1 and up?
  • Yep, that's required since Makinom 1.9.1 - I'd like to support Unity 5.6 as well (like with ORK), but there are too many changes between both versions to really manage that at the moment.
    I might be able to do this for major updates :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • If you can, that would be great, but if it's too much of a hassle, it's cool :)