Previously, if my party died, my game over scene would load just fine.

Today (10/22/2017) the game over screen did not load on a party wipe. Tested a few more times with the same results. Has something changed that I need to setup for the game over scene to load?
What happens is I am still at the same spot the battle was taking place. My HUDs (which requires my party to be alive) disappeared.

My setup: I am using the UFPS controller which I have working with ORK just fine. I am using Turn Based battles. I have a mob wandering around the scene which represents the enemy battle group. When I run into the mob, the battle group spawns using a battle object setup. When all party members are dead, the game over scene and logic(default) should run which it used to just fine.

ORK v2.13.2
Unity 2017.1.0f3
  • Hm, working fine on my end.
    Is the battle end event (for defeat) set up and running? Check if the Battle component overrides the default battle end events and doesn't set a defeat event.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Man, I'm embarrassed now :(
    I had been experimenting with something a while back and forgot to revert the changes. My battle object that is used was the issue.

@GIL, thanks for taking the time as always.