edited December 2017 in ORK Support
Hello everyone, i created a battle ai for my enemy character, such that it checks player distance(using check distance node)if success it fails nothing happens, if success, it checks player orientation(if the player is in front of the enemy using check orientation node) if it fails, nothing happens, but if success, it checks player orientation(if the player is at right of enemy using check orientation node) then if success, it calls/uses the ability, then if failed nothing happens. But surprisingly, the enemy combatant still calls/uses the ability when the player combatant is behind him. Also note that i disabled can auto attack for real time battle . Really confuse. Any contribution will be appreciated
Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • You have to use a None action for a combatant to do nothing. E.g. set up a battle AI that just has a None node and add that as the last battle AI of the combatant, that ensures that if everything else fails, the combatant does nothing.
    Otherwise, a combatant's default action is the base attack.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!