Hello!

I've been banging my head on the wall on this issue and I can't find a solution. Basically my text is being rendered behind the GUIbox. It even appears for a split second when using the fade in option:

(The text is still in the scene, just behind the dialogue box, I checked in the inspector).

I'm sure I must be missing a setting somewhere. I even remade this guibox from scratch to make sure I had all the default settings but still got the same problem. The weird thing is that the name box works fine.

Here are my guibox settings:

and the menu settings:

Thanks!
  • Hm ... how's your content box prefab set up?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi. Here are the settings for the box prefab:

and the sprite settings:

Thanks
  • There are 2 solutions for this:

1) Put the Image component on the root of the prefab and remove the child object.

2) Use the Content Box Child (or Name Box Child for name boxes) to set the Framing child object as the object the content will be parented to.

Option #1 should be the better solution, as it removes an unneeded game object :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Option #1 worked like a charm, thanks a lot :D