edited April 2014 in ORK Support
I'm using turn based battles and the player party is made up of 4 members. I'm using active turns so that actions are carried out instantly before the next party member is moved to.
Is it possible to choose which party member I want to take their turn rather than having them each take their turns in the same order every time?
I'd like to be able to do stuff like select my magic users, have them buff my damage dealer and then get my damage dealer to attack.
This seems like something that should be possible but I haven't managed to find a way to do it so far.
  • That's not possible in turn based battles, because that'll kinda work against the whole turn based principle :D

Maybe Phase Battles is what you're looking for - it works similar to turn based battles, with the difference that each faction has it's own phase to perform their actions, but you can select the order in which your group members get their turn.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This sounds exactly what I'm looking for :P
    I assumed Phase Battles were basically timed versions of Turn Based. I'll have a look at the Phase Based stuff tonight.

Thanks GiL :)