edited April 2014 in ORK Support
This bug drives me crazy since a couple of hour, I hope to find help here :)

It's very simple: I hit play in Unity and the Main Menu of my ORK project launchs.
Then, I click New Game, the menu disappears ... and nothing. The scene is still my main menu scene.

Calling a new game makes the _NewGameSceneChanger appears in the Hierarchy Tab. The Target scene and the Spawn ID of the scene changer are the good ones but the start type is set to none.

Any idea? :)
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Strange - do you get any error messages in the Unity console?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • no error message or warning.
    I deleted my main menu scene and made a new one, without success.
    I changed the destination scene of the "new game" button, without success.

I'm lost :/
  • Please send me your ORK project file (Assets/ORK Framework/ORKProject.asset) and the start event you're using - I'll check if I can reproduce this behaviour (else I'll need a small Unity project ...).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • For those facing a similar problem: check if you've set your project's time scale to 0 (Edit > Project Settings > Time)