edited April 2014 in ORK Support
for some reason i cant get more then one attack on the GUI button it only does one attack but it works fine on the KeyBroad anything i should know on how it works with GUI buttons?
  • Do you mean you can only press the button once? Or does it only fire an attack once and never again?

I'll need some details on your settings :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2014
    what i mean is i have attack 1 and attack 2 set up on one button so i can do two attack when i press the button twice it works fine on the keyboard but it only does attack one when i press the GUI button and it never does attack 2 when i press it again it just does attack 1 again im not using the combo keys i have Space bar set up for attack 1 and attack 2 so when i press space bar once it does attack one i press again attack 2 with a 1 sec cool down for each attack works fine on keybroad but gui seem to be having a problem with it
    Post edited by canibecooltoo on
  • Just gave it a quick try and it's working on my end - can you send me a small test project where this is happening?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • OK i just found my problem i feel dum in the hud it say input key i was looking at it as controlmap where i have both of my attacks on one button so the whole time ive been puting in the single button input no wonder it was just doing attack 1 that why it was working fine on keybroad and not on HUD i guess ill use the combo key instead for that.