edited May 2014 in ORK Support
photo qw.jpg

(quantity Selection/Content Settings)

1)- I can do this in Top message.
2)- I can do this in Quantity Message by use this {%}.
3)- How to show the total inventory before buy the item?
4)- I can do this in Bottom Message by use this {%t}.
5)- How to show The rest of the total money?
(2-3-4-5) How to change the messages position?

--How to disable showing the All Button (-,+,<,>,Cancel)?--

Post edited by AMMARORK on
  • I'll look into it - looks like an FFX style quantity selection :)

I think you should be able to display the currently owned quantity using the text code #inventory.
    You can remove the cancel button in the used GUI box - enable to use it's own ok/cancel buttons and disable the cancel button.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes it FFX style quantity selection I am interested
    (RPG GAME Console )

For #3 :
    if I use (#inventory) it will be showing the total inventory after you Buy
    But I want it showing the total inventory before buy in (quantity Selection screen)

-- In (GUI Box/own Ok/cancel) if do enable or disable button it is the same... the cancel button will be showing so i think there is Bug here.
  • The cancel button still displaying is a bug - will be fixed in the next update.
    Also, there'll be advanced text codes for the quantity selections to display changes to money/items in the inventory based on the selected quantity (e.g. current quantity - selected quantity and current + selected).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The Update V2.0.9

fix showing Cancel button Now I Can Enable or Disable button... thank you

Now I Can hide All Button (-,+,<,>)... thank you for a new options

God..
    For #3 : I Can use this {%qa} in buy Box.
    For #5 : I Can use this {%ms} in buy box.

But there is problem in Sell Box
    -Total Inventory(%qa) It must decrease automatically in Sell Box
    -Rest of money (%ms) It must increase automatically in Sell Box
  • That's what the other text codes (%qs and %ma) are there for - just use them instead of %qa and %ms in the sell box.
  • you need to make two Quantity select. to solve Sell box problem
    1)- buy (%qa,%ms).
    2)- Sell (%qs,%ma).

thank you