edited April 2014 in ORK Support
I would like to create a few result that are affected by the number of turns that have gone by(dodging happening every other turn, display how many turns a battle took) but I can't seem to find a good way to keep track of that statistic. Is there something in unity I missed that might produce it or maybe a clever way of achieving the result? I've been looking but it seems to elude me. I have just gotten into the more advanced aspect of the framework so I'm not really familiar enough to come up with an efficient way(or any way at all as it stands).
  • Depends on what you're looking for - e.g. text codes to display the turn number is currently not available.

If you can give me more details on what you want to do and what data you need I'll look into adding it to the next version :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2014
    Well, specifically, I want to add a trait that sets the miss chance for the enemy to 100% every other attack.
    Also, I want to determine EXP granted based on how many turns the battle took to complete. So I would need a variable that keeps track how many turns have gone by. Just an int that increases by one at the beginning of every new turn cycle.

Currently, I add 1 to a game variable during every player attack or ability animation event. This has been working decently for me so far because I haven't implemented items or anything else yet.
    Post edited by MarkRMichaels on
  • I think adding an event trigger at the beginning and perhaps end of turns would add a lot of flexibility to the battle system.