I'm trying to do a webGL build so I can get some people to playtest. However whenever I try I get a few errors.

IL2CPP error for type 'Makinom.Schematics.SchematicLocalStartVariable' in assembly 'J:\UltraRunaway\MagicalShooting\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Makinom.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Cannot get stack type for NetworkDisconnection

Searching for the error brings up this Unity Answers post: https://answers.unity.com/questions/1237711/il2cppbuildil2cppexe-did-not-run-properly.html

I did a search in the forums and found a post from April 2017 where you said you would look into official WebGL support for both Makinom and Ork. I know you're really busy with updating both Ork and Makinom, but I wanted to know if WebGL support is still something you're looking into.
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!