edited November 2013 in ORK Support
How do I get and action bar to fight in realtime. Currently the mobs attack me but i can't seem to fight back.

Thanks.
  • There are different ways to fight in Real Time Battles:
    • Calling the battle menu using an input key (can be found in Battle System > Battle Settings
    • Using control maps to bind actions (e.g. attack, an ability or item) to input keys (can be found in Base/Control > Control Maps, and you need to add them to your combatant).
    • Using shortcuts and a shortcut HUD (well, in Menus > HUDs to create a shortcut HUD, and in Combatants > Combatants to set some base shortcuts for your combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok i got it partially working. Using shortcuts and control maps work fine for all abilities defined on character but does not work for base attacks defined in attacks section. For realtime do I need to add base attacks to abilities or is this a bug?

Thanks.
  • You should be able to use the base attacks in control maps by selecting the Attack action.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!