edited April 2014 in ORK Support
I know this one is a pretty silly question but for the life of me I cant figure out what happened. For some reason I can no longer click on chests and open them I can Use the enter key but I would like to be able to click from a short distance.

Thanks
  • Check the Max Click Distance in Game > Game Settings, this defines the overall distance the player can have to stuff to allow interaction via click.
    Individual events can override this setting in their inspector.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I checked the Max Click Distance it was set to 10 so I upped that then checked the object that the event is on to be sure that the click was not over ridden and still have the same problem
  • Next things to check would be for other things blocking the click, e.g. a trigger somewhere between camera and chest ... setting those to the Ignore Raycast layer should help :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I checked for any triggers that could be in the way The only one that I had was the area trigger and it was set to ignore raycast layer so I deleted it still did not help
  • Ok, I think I'll need a small test project from you :)