I was working on a speed up mechanic that changes the ORK time scale.
I was wondering if you could change the time scale node to affect defined users?
  • edited November 2018
    No, that's not possible in ORK. I think there are some assets to do this available in the asset store.

Makinom can change the time scale for the running schematic itself, but that only affects things used by that one schematic.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2018
    I just need a battle events time scale to be affected, is that just not possible for you to code into ORK? Sorry for asking again.
    If I can't use ORK time scale, My plan is to play an animation at 1.2 speed, and make a new battle event that matches the 1.2 animation speed.
    Post edited by FreedTerror on
  • Everything's possible if you want to commission such a feature :)
    Anyway - this all depends on what the time scale should affect. E.g. if it's only the animations of the combatant, you can already do that through ORK's animation system, setting the speed of animations or the animator.
    If you'd also want to affect stuff like cooldowns, cast times or movement, it'd get a lot more complicated to implement this ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I want to commission an ORK time scale feature :). I need the time scale to affect a running battle event only, similar to how Makinom can affect a running schematic's time scale only.