edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Hi All,

I am trying to parent a object to another object using Events.
I cant seem to find a component in the events area yet.

Thanks!!!!

• Use the Mount Object step in the Function Steps.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2014
    Hi,

Okay I have it Mounting but it will not Un Mount?
    I have a Check for distance
    then mount
    then a check for distance again to determine how close it is
    then a Unmount.

Thanks
    Post edited by gameintern on

• Hi,

I am getting " Object reference not set to an instance of an object "

This happens when I Exit a Trigger ( with UnMount ) or If the UnMount is in the Event as a Next Step.

Not sure what is causing this.

• Seems strange, can you send me a small test project or your event files where this is happening?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Will do , let me try to send you those files.

• Hi,
    I have sent over the event files.
    Thanks!

• edited May 2014
    I am also having the same issue, I can mount an object fine, but when trying to un-mount I get the object not set to an instance. I even tried dismounting it by using the game object it was mounted to and going in to the child path to the mounted object, still got the same error.
    Post edited by Ntelliware on
  • The problem for gameintern was that he added the objects used for mounting as waypoints, but used actors in the mount steps - the event didn't have any actors, so it throw this error.

Check your event if you're using the correct objects in your mount steps :)