I'm trying to make an AI menu for my player's companions, and here is the question.
Can I somehow display currently equipped AI behaviours for all my party members along with their status values?
Now I can click on a character icon to show their AI and change it, but I think it's more convenient to see this settings right away, when opening a menu with character icons and their status.

• Will look into it. Probably a new HUD element for combatant HUDs similar to the Equipment element :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The next update adds new HUD elements to show AI behaviour and AI rulesets currently equipped on the combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you.