edited May 2014 in ORK Support
I run the ork framework on desktop, it run perfect, but I try to run in my android device and I can move the camera using two fingers, but I can't move the character.

I need to change any option in Unity to move the character in mobile devices?
  • In editor "Base/Control" /Game Controls/Player Controls,
    change the control type to "Mouse".
  • It works for me, thanks.
  • You can also use custom control components with virtual controls, or create a Control HUD for virtual input keys :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • There's some tutorial that I can see how to use custom control components or how I can create a Control HUD?
  • There's a how-to on custom controls available here.

Control HUDs are created like the other HUDs in Menus > HUDs. Just select HUD Type Control and place the virtual buttons where you want them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!