Hi!

In my battle event, I'm trying to add the same status effect and stack it 3 times onto the actor. (power up 50% stack 3 times). I tried using Change Status Effect node and add it 3 times in the event, but every time I add a new node it just kinda overrides the previous node and doesn't stack (although the status effect itself is stack-able, I tested it with other methods such as casting the skill 3 times to the same character and it works). How do I achieve this? I want the status effect to be added and stacked 3 times straight in the same battle event without being overrided.

Thanks! I hope my question was clear.
  • Tested it and it works on my end - I guess you're using the Once Per Combatant stackable setting? Due to that, the effect is only added once, since the same combatant is used to add it each time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!