Hi!

Wanted to ask if there's any way to make a 'confirmation menu' pop up before consuming an item? For example, if the player calls menu screen on the field and select potion confirmation menu will pop up asking 'are you sure' and 'Y/N' before actually using the item.

Thanks!
  • Not directly a confirmation menu, but usually the combatant selection should pop up (unless you enabled Use Screen Combatant in the inventory menu).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • In my case, I'm using Use Screen Combatant so the combatant selection doesn't pop up. I wanted a second confirmation menu for using an item, same as during Exit Game a confirmation menu pops up...

Is there a way to achieve this?
  • edited March 2019
    Maybe by using a sub-menu - add a Use and a Cancel/Back button to it and use your Accept key as call key (this will open the sub-menu when accepting or clicking on an item).
    The sub-menu can also display the item's name, description and icon in it's message.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!