edited May 2014 in ORK Support
How to make Interaction type HUD showing different text?

example:
if interact with Door Showing ((Enter)).
if interact with chest Showing ((open)).
if interact with Character Showing ((Talk)).
if interact with drape item ٍٍShowing ((take)).
if interact with Scene Changer Showing (exit to field).
Post edited by AMMARORK on
  • You can create different HUDs for different interaction types - disable Any Interaction and you can select the interaction types the HUD will be displayed for. You can also use custom types by defining a text.

Some of the interactions (e.g. scene changers) have fixed interaction types.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see.... Thank you

(Menus\HUDs\Display Conditions)
    Custom Interactive option it is really good
  • Quick question about the custom Interactive option. I don't see a way to set custom types for Item Collectors or Scene Changers. I see that I can make one specifically for 'Scene Changer Interaction' or 'Item Interaction' but say I wanted one for boxes, one for barrels, one for chests and so one. E.g. 'Click to open boxes' or 'Click to search barrels' or whatever. Thanks!
  • That's currently not in there, item collectors and scene changers have fixed types - I'll look into enabling custom types for them as well :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, cool. Thanks again for all your hard work! It's very much appreciated =)
  • edited September 2014
    i dont want to open a thread so i ask it here, i don't get the custom interaction,, what is it for.. and what interaction type do i need to click for NPC ( i.e talk) ?
    Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • edited September 2014
    Custom interaction types can be used to create different interaction HUDs for different interactions.
    E.g. display a different text for talking to an NPC, starting a quest or picking up an item.

The interaction type itself doesn't interfere at all with the interaction and how it's started - it's just for displaying different HUDs :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on