Either I'm missing something, or it's impossible to change the GUI box used for quest info. When setting up a menu screen with the "Quest" part. I can change the GUIbox for the type and the quest list, but not for the info, so it always uses the standard GUIbox which I use for dialogue.

Is this the case for everyone, or am I experiencing some weird issue?

I tried playing around with all the settings for Display Quest-> quest info. When I set it to using the same GUI box, the quest selection also gets the dialogue box instead of the one I want.

Is there another way to set the Quest info GUI box?
  • It's right there in the Info Box Settings of your Quest menu part, the setting is named Info Box :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Is it possible that the options aren't showing due to another setting?

This is what you meant, right?
  • Hm, seems like not enabling Add Finished and Add Failed hides the settings. Will fix this in the next update.

For now, enalbing them to do the setup and disabling them should allow you to use it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!