I have quite a lot of questions regarding menus. I originally though about splitting them in two threads, but I decided it would create an unnecessary mess.
Battle menus, and enemy HUDs:
1)I created an empty animated ability that is activated by a a mouse click on enemy (shortcut) which calls a menu screen with available attacks. The setup works, however attack are unavailable. I tested the same menu with a self buff abilities and they are still unavailable to use.
1a) I want to show in this menu a chance to hit for each ability and it's cost.
2) I made the similar ability for a mask attacks. I want a setup when after using my shortcut ability I can rotate my character, with an attack mask showed during rotation and I can end rotation by clicking on enemy, which will execute an attack based on current mask rotation.
I have orientation selection plus calculate ability nodes setup, however it doesn't show mask during rotation and ignores mask during attack (only the enemy clicked is attacked, even if I rotate my character so the enemy is outside of mask or there are several enemies in the mask attack)
3) Status effects stacking. I want in enemy HUD to be able to see how many times the current status effect is stacked. Something like “status effect x3”
4) Is it possible to show chances in enemy HUD, when they are partially based on orientation to the enemy?
4a) When I move mouse over enemy HUD it often disappears because the cursor have left the enemy position. Is it possible to make enemy HUD stay when there is a mouse on it? I need it for a tooltip to be useful.
5) I have a select orientation after the end of turn option enabled. However, if I kill the last enemy with my last action point ending both the turn and the combat, the “orientation selection” gui box doesn't disappear after the battle.
6) I want to be able to move without Battle Menu disappearing, so I may enable always move option in battles without losing the menu.
7) In Battle Menu equipment there is no option to segregate weapons by type in the same way I can do it for abilities. How to do it?
Character Level Up menu. I created one using Menu Screens. (status value distribution, ability tree, and combat info for formulas results) :
8) I want my menu to update without having to close it and reopen it. (some values depend on others), however I don't know how to do it.
9) I want to use tooltip in status value distribution, however even if I enabled status values option in tooltip menu it doesn't work.
10) I have a problem with experience status values I use in point buy system. They tend to either disappear or multiply. I want experience points to work as any other status value, so I can have a total control over how many of them player gets and has at the given level.