What is the best way to create options menu for changing sound volume and text speed?
I created an options menu in "menu screens" with "add menu part - options", but when I open menu, I cannot choose anything.
Is it possible to create options menu from menu editor?
  • edited June 2019
    You also have to add these options to the Options menu part - clicking on the Add Option button will do that :)

Beside the different options for volumes and text speed, you can also use Custom options to change global game variables, which can be used elsewhere in your game, or using a Close Game Event in your menu screen to do something based on those variables (e.g. changing some Unity quality settings via a Change Fields node).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • My version of ORK wasn't fully updated, it is working after update, thank you,
    But there are some other issues with version 2.25.0, so maybe I'll use older version for a while.
    I posted it here: forum.orkframework.com/discussion/5308/none-target-setting-problem-and-camera-rotation-issue-in-new-version