ORK 2.25.1 is here: release notes

While this is mainly a small bugfix release for ORK 2.25.0, this update also contains some usefull new features, e.g. a new Circle GUI layout or using Affect Ranges of abilities/items on the user instead of targets.
If you're using the legacy GUI, this release will give you some performance boosts - up to 50% depending on the use case!
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2019
    Yes :)

There'll be another small bugfix update, either later today or tomorrow. There's a bug with the legacy GUI performance improvements that doesn't show value texts in slider/button inputs for option menus and input dialogues.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!