I have a Rain soundtrack that I'm using for background sounds. It is 1 minute long and fades in and out. I want it to loop endlessly without the fade in or the fade out so I set it as a music track under World > Music and added a loop with check time set to 55 and set time set to 5. At first that did nothing until I unchecked the 'loop clip' checkbox. Now the loop I set executes as I set it, but only 4 or 5 times before it stops playing entirely. I need it to loop endlessly as players will sometimes spend as long as an hour in the scenes where it plays.
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hm, working fine here ... could it be that the music is stopped by something else?

Generally, the Loop Clip setting will just set the Audio Source used to play it to loop, so it doesn't influence the loop setup at all.
    The loop settings are checked in a coroutine (i.e. it shouldn't even be influenced by low FPS) and checks if the loop position is reached/passed every 0.05 seconds, and if the last loop setup is finished it'll start again with the first ...

Are you testing this in the editor or in a built game (and which platform in that case)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!