The most common request I've had from betatesters using my ORK1 game is to please, please minimize the number of screens you have to click through to do something and minimize the number of clicks/touches it takes.

Have tried to do that with ORK1. Am much better about that now.

I hope in ORK2, it will be even easier to minimize the number of screens a player has to click through to get something done and the clicks/touches it takes while yet doing what you want the player to do. : ) I have to consciously think about this now when setting things up in a scene or a menu.

The fewer the screens a player has to click on and the fewer the clicks/touches it takes to do anything, the happier the player is. : ) Less is more in this area.

• Well, this all depends on your setup :)

You can make it quite screen heavy if you like, but on the other hand minimize them as much as you need.
    E.g. call a single menu screen with all the parts you need (inventory, equipment, abilities) - also (depending on your game), single click use of items/abilities can be done easily :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!