edited August 2019 in Showcase
Dear ORK-Makinom developers,

we want to present to you our game, made with ORK and Makinom, that is already downloadable on Apple AppStore and Google Play Store.

Necromancer's Legacy First Edition is a Free-to-Play mobile fantasy RPG where you will take control over a group of hand crafted Heroes, that will fight for you against the evil forces of the mighty Necromancer. It is a true adaptation of Turn-Based game with old-school Elements. Each hero has its own Class and will fulfill a unique role on the Battlefield.

Aside of the main Campaign you will spend time in Castle, recruiting new Heroes to fight for you. Also buying Items, like Weapons or Armor, to make them even more powerful.

Every single victory throughout the Journey will grant a reward, giving you the opportunity to fully customize and prepare your Army against the evil. We have 3 major categories, in which your companions will be able to equip one single item- Weapons, Armor and Jewelry.

For more info, please visit: https://necromancerslegacy.com

We would like to give a special thanks to GiL, for your amazing support and patience, without you, this project would not be possible. Thank you mate, you rock :)

Post edited by save1418 on
  • Congratulations on the release :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!