when I go to the equipment, status, and abilities menus, I have a submenu for choosing a player, but since I have a player I can somehow turn off this submenu and immediately go to the abilities, equipment I need, etc.
  • This is handled by the Select Combatant setting in your Button List menu item that calls that menu. Disable it and no selection menu will be called.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • a question of the same type. the same menu asks which player to choose to drink the potion or to apply the ability how can I turn it off?
  • Enable Use Screen Combatant in the settings of your menu part (inventory, ability). This will use items or abilities on the user of the menu (usually the player).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!