edited October 2019 in ORK Support
Hi GiL,
My first mobile game was built with ORK and published several months ago. Now I'm working on my second mobile RPG game and yes I still choose ORK.
The new feature Inventory Exchange menu part is great, I have two questions about this:
1: Will you add the option to use sub menu for both two item box? In sub menu we can show the inventory details and do the transfer and drop the inventory.
2: I found that the type tabs for item box 1 and item box 2 is synchronous, if I click one of the type tabs, another one will change too, so I think if the Type Display is Tabs, one type tab is enough.

Edit:
This could be a bug:
Item Box 1 is for player inventory bag, Item Box 2 is for item box. Add 'All' Type is checked, 'All' Type First is checked, Type Display is GUI Box, Box Display is Multi.
The bug is if I click the 'All' type button, all of the items moved to item box will be moved back to player inventory bag.
Post edited by bitmore on
  • 1+2) Will look into it.

Yep, that bug was already found some time ago and will be fixed in the next udpate :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!