I had problems with the UI. After I switched to the new UI, the menu after the first opening is not reflected a second time, nor does the dialog menu reflect. what could be the matter?
  • Hm, what ORK and Unity version are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2019
    unity version 2017.4 and latest ork version 2.26.1
    Post edited by stassteam4 on
  • I'm afraid of changing the version of unity, maybe my project will break
  • Hm, can you post some of your UI setup?

I'd need to see the menu screen that's not working, the GUI boxes the screen uses and the UI prefabs you're using.
    Or, if you could send me a Unity test project (or a download link) to contact@orkframework.com I can check it out directly :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2019
    I am sending you links to the project

edit: deleted
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • I'm downloading it and will look into it soon(ish).

For the future, please don't post download links to your project in the forum - either send them to me via email or PM :)
  • For others having this problem:

If you have custom scripts on your UI prefabs, make sure they also work well when the prefabs are pooled (i.e. only disabled and reused at a later time instead of destroyed and created again).
    In this case, a component faded out the box when it closed and didn't fade it back in.