I recently made a quest that the player can choose to decline. I set the interaction to deactivate after event which I know will deactivate it. My question is how can I make the event not deactivate when the quest is declined? Also, for some weird reason, my player despawns during the task event, then spawns in the air and falls to the ground after. Hmm.
  • I found out that my player only despawns and respawns when using choice dialogues.
  • You can do the deactivation (or destruction) of the game object in the event using an Activate Object or Destroy Object node.

The player respawning would have to be called somewhere, so unless your event does that it would have to be some external factor that's triggered by the event ... hard to tell without knowing the details of your event (and general setup).
    Hm, are you using the new UI and somehow also using the player's prefab as a UI prefab?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahh, gotcha. Using the nodes worked nicely. I had an instance of my player in the title screen background. Must have forgot to remove it. The choice dialogue work okay now. Thanks @gamingislove!