I'm trying to install OOTII Camera Controller. But when he installed the script, he writes the errors Assets / ORK Framework / Scripts / ORKCameraControlWrapper.cs (3,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `com 'could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

and
Assets / ORK Framework / Scripts / ORKCameraControlWrapper.cs (24,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CameraController 'could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
  • That line should be:
    using com.ootii.Cameras;
    to allow using the camera controller in the script.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I figured out this camera is working as it should. But how do I remove the mouse cursor during a free game, and how do I make it appear during loot, dialogs, and trading?
  • That can be done via Unity's Cursor class, which has static properties to change it.

You could e.g. use a Change Fields node in an event to do it, or add it to the camera control wrapper in case this should happen at the same time as blocking/unblocking the camera control.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• I am not very good at programming, I wrote a line
    UnityEngine.Cursor.visible = false;
    however, this completely turns off the cursor and does not turn it on in events. could you tell us in detail?
  • I've updated the camera control wrapper with an option to hide the cursor while the camera control is enabled.
  • when moving to another scene, my camera starts to lose the player. At the same time, my player is in Ancor, the main camera tags are also installed.
  • Is the camera's setup the same in both scenes?