edited May 2014 in ORK Support
It works in combat, any way to display a HUD on screen while the player moves around?

Example show their HP and MP bars while running around in the field screens.

Is this possible?
ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • edited May 2014
    I'm not an expert at all... But i tried to achieve this, and it seems to work. Did you follow tutorial? In case you didn't, just follow tutorial 45, Interaction HUDs, and copy Player HUD: in the setting, change
    - Combatant Type: individual
    - Required game state: All NO except In control = YES

EDIT: Sorry, the Player HUD for the battle is made in Tutorial 27!

Is it okey? ^^
    Post edited by Kaemalux on
  • edited May 2014
    ok that make an empty window open up where my HUD is expected...I will restart my stuff I may have made an error when I first made them.
    Post edited by artainx on
  • I tried it 2 times, if you finished the tutorial, is the same of HUD appearing in battle, and is placed near Interact HUD. I restarted the game twice, and it worked, the HUD is displaying while walking, disappear and appear again changing scene, and is removed in battle (replaced by normal Player HUD)
  • will check tonight, I'm sure I did mine wrong.
  • edited May 2014
    If you want a HUD to always be displayed, simply set all Required Game States to Ignore and enable all Battle Types (and don't use any status/variable conditions).
    These settings are found in the HUD's Display Conditions.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!