Hello, I purhased ORK right on the day of last patch and was learning it this two weeks. This thing is amazing - only problem this far is mouse controls on weak system. On my working computer everything works fine with all kinds of controller types - I moving with mouse clicks. But on my old test notebook character was starting spinning in the end of allmost each movement - so, I changed movement type to ORK controller from Unity character controller. But now character is sliding a bit at the start of movement. It looks acceptable, but may be here somewhere is a way to fix it completly?
  • Well, ORK's built-in controls are only there to get you started - for anything more you can use custom player/camera controls. ORK is an RPG system, not a character controller :)

That being said, there are some settings you can use to improve it. Generally, I'd recommend using the NavMesh Agent move type for the Mouse player controls. Otherwise, using the Secure Move options can also help with the spinning.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Secure Move already turned on. So, I need try with NavMesh and write my own controller in case of fail. Thank you for reply, RPG system is amazing :)