I've been trying to prototype an isometric 2d game with ORK and found some problems with 2d movement through ORK events.
Maybe I did something wrong, but I couldn't make it work properly.
I have a custom player controller, made with this unity tutorial, and it works fine. The problem is, when I am trying to move my 2d npc with ORK event (e.g. "move into direction"), event is trying to find CharacterController component, and if not found, it uses Transform instead. This is bad, because it ignores any of my 2d colliders, and I can't attach CharacterController, because it conflicts with 2d components (like 2d colliders).

I can use external scripts for object movement, but I like ORK node system better, it's very convenient.
So I have a suggestion, it will be great to add more 2d support in future releases, e.g. rigidbody2d support in "move" events.

• You can either use the rigidbody nodes to move via rigidbody, use Makinom or e.g. use NavMesh to move the game object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: You can either use the rigidbody nodes to move via rigidbody
    Thank you, now I found it. I'll try.