Hello! So, I have custom HUD that uses ORKs status changing delegates and it works great - value changes wright in time. But my HUD manager listens ORK.Control.BlockPlayerChanged and results frustrating - HUD is hiding, but can be showen in battle or whan menu screen changed. I can't see over ways hide my HUD if I wont it to be hidden when Player Controls is locked. How to do such thing in proper way?
  • BlockPlayerChanged is fired whenever something in the system adds/removes to the control block, i.e. you just get notified, but that doesn't mean that the control is now blocked or unblocked. You need to also check if the control is blocked or not via ORK.Control.Blocked.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see now. Completly missed this little boolean variable even whan found all needed delegates. Sorry for silly question then.