Hello! I've just installed Unity 2017(4.37..) and finished Breakout with success. But when i tried Space Shooter, player and asteroids seems to be missing when i hit play button. I saw an error about a different version which i ignored, after removing the project and reopening again there's no error but i still can't seem to get it working.

I've checked this site to find out exactly what version i'm supposed to install but can't find it. Took a screenshot of it.

• edited March 2020
    If you mean the yellow warning about the Platform WindowsStandaloneSupport, you can ignore that :)

As for the missing stuff - did you set them up already as explained by the tutorials? In the screenshot you're working on the self-setup scene, so you'll have to set that stuff up before they're there.
    Try the finished project (in Assets/Finished folder) and see if they're spawned there.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2020
    I found out the correct version was 2017.1.0f3. But it wasn't the problem after all! It seems i forgot to add the player prefab to the scene(checked the finished game scene as you suggested), hence there was no player ship when i hit the play button :)
    Thanks for your help!
    Post edited by Efsome on