Hello! Can I safety make prefabs from ORK objects(battles as exemple)? I am already tried with battles and combatant spawners without scene IDs and it's kinda works. But I want to know if I can do such thing with objects marked with scene IDs or even Global ID(shops as exemple). I need to spawn my dungeon from prefabs at the start of scene and spawn battles afterwards. It looks working but i just want to know - is it use of feature or exploitation of vulnerability?
  • Yes, you can make battles or combatant spawners into prefabs - however, using scene ID's might not work here, as they'd all share the same ID as the prefab, preventing battles from happening.

You could try changing the scene ID immediately after instantiating the prefab to a new value.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!