I've been following the tutorials, and I'm not sure exactly what number tutorial it started at (probably as soon as the first battle was added), but whenever I walk into the battle area it spawns a second copy of the player character. Oddly enough, both of them attack, both of them use the animations as they ought to, and both of them can take damage. And when the battle is over, it gives the level up information twice. After the battle, the second player character just stands there as a solid object. Any idea why this could be?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • You've most likely used both options from the 3rd game tutorial - you should add the start event either in the main menu settings or in the town scene, not both :)

By adding the start event to both, it will be executed twice, adding the player to the group two times.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Fixed it! Thanks!