edited June 2014 in ORK Support
I seem to have a problem with Quest i follow the how to for the new quest system i got it setup with the npc that gives as soon as im done talking to the Npc that gives the quest unity Stop responding ??? any idea it happens every time i talk to the Quest giver and i have to
atl ctrl delete to close it out.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Scratch that looks like you need to use your own lay when your accpting the quest or it crashes looks like a bug or do you have to click use your own layout ?
  • it crashes aswell if you dont click use your own layout for gui setup also
  • Not happening on my end, I guess you've either made an error or there is a strange bug ...

Either way, I'd need a test project to see what's going on :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • its working fine now dont know if i forgot something i redid the quest setup following the how to its working good now
  • Great - if you run into something like this again, please send me your ORK project asset (Assets/ORK Framework/ORKProject.asset) and the event files you're using.
    Could still be some bugs in there :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!