edited June 2014 in ORK Support
Hi,
I was trying to redo the tutorial steps all over again.

When I select a attack, the player does not move to the enemy but the enemy moves to the player and does not return to its base. I cant remember but should I continue on through to the next lesson or is there a issue I am not seeing.

I was passed this but just decided to redo the Whole Tutorial Lessons from start.

Thanks!
Post edited by gamingislove on

• You should probably check your battle spots - maybe there is something not set up as in the tutorials.
    Also, the correct placing of the combatants doesn't come before the battle start event tutorials :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay sounds good! So after seeing that the enemy runs to the player and stops right in front of him. I thought that maybe he didn't reach to the point it needed to.

So I went into the scene view and moved the player during play mode and the enemy continued to moved and then attacked and went back to his base.

So...What is keeping him from reaching the players base or maybe the player is not starting at his base but at a offset of it so when the enemy starts to run toward it of course he runs into the player since the player is like a wall preventing him to reach the actual player base.

Does this make sense or am I going mad?

Thanks Gil!!

• edited June 2014
    Box Radius!!!
    I had Enemy set to 0 since this was for distance checking.

Thanks
    Post edited by gameintern on

• Also, to prevent this, you can enable the Secure Move setting in the Change Position step - the combatant/object will stop if he can't reach the spot, allowing the event to continue.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!