edited June 2014 in General Discussion
No matter how much I work with ORK, I am always amazed at how massive and impressive ORK have become. I was just wondering, GiL, you seems very knowledgeable in gaming designing. Hope, I'm not too personal, but would you tell me how many years of game designing/programming experiences you have?
  • He must have been an rpg game himself to be able to develop such a masterpiece! :D
  • He's an A++++++ programmer for sure and that's what I need. : )
  • True , when you think that with this kit you are able to reproduct any final fantasy game wich is not a little license and little game , and when you think he is doing this alone..
  • I actually think ORK is more about good practice and structured design than game design :)

I've been making games as a hobbyist for 15+ years, but actually started my 'professional' programming career in house automation and embedded systems, where programming errors really can do damage :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well it shows you've got the experience. Thanks for this amazing framework. I feel the same as zyzz.

And btw mind blown my man.. mind blown.

Alright take care everyone I'm off to sleep..
  • Just want to agree with everyone else! =) The longer I use ORK, the more incredible it seems.
    twitter.com/JellyPaladin
  • No wonder you're great! Thanks for sharing it with us, GiL. Keep it up!
  • edited June 2014
    In my humble opinion, there is nothing like ORK out there for making games in Unity---it just gets better.

: ) Since I bought a license for ORK2 directly from gamingislove's website (although I already had a copy since I had ORK1 and the Menu Shop extension---I just wanted to offer thanks for a wonderful product) I can't leave ORK2 feedback in the Unity Asset store--

but if you bought ORK2 from the Unity Asset store---please leave feedback---he deserves it and more. : )

Ten stars would just about do it. : )
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • That makes at least two of us who have bought one more license than necessary just to show support, which says something. =)
    twitter.com/JellyPaladin
  • Thanks guys'n'gals - I really appreciate it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!