Is there a simple way to incorporate walking sounds? I am currently using an event interactions to detect when the "vertical" key is pressed and then playing a random of 4 step sounds. The problem with this is there is no way to check for horizontal and vertical input at the same time, and then there is the issue of the sound still playing when I am jumping. I have thought about using gamevariable fork but im not quite sure how to go about doing it that way since I can only check one variable against different conditions.
  • That's not really part of ORK Framework, that's a general thing done in Unity - there should be a lot of tutorials on this topic out there :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2014
    I suppose I could write a simple script for it. I was Intending to try and let ORK handle as much of the game mechanics as possible to keep things as unified as possible, as ORk is so eminsly powerful. You've done an amazing job with this kit I must say
    Post edited by Ghostboxer on