edited June 2014 in ORK Support
How do i go about to Geting this Setup i already have navi setup in the gui but need help on geting markers to work
  • If you already have the navigation HUD with a Navigation Marker element, the rest is pretty easy.

First, you'll most likely need to scan the scene connections, you can do this in World > Scene Connections and clicking on Scan All Scenes. Be sure to save your current scene first. This will go through all scenes added to your Unity build settings and check all scene connections (i.e. scene changers and spawn points) - without that, you can only display navigation markers that are located in the player's current scene.

Setting up a marker for a quest task depends on what the marker should represent. If it's a fixed position in a scene, just type in the scene's name and the position. If it's an object, you can use the Find Object settings.
    The crucial part is the Marker Type - for a marker to be displayed, the marker type of the actual marker and the HUD element displaying the marker have to match.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!