edited August 2020 in ORK Support
Hi, I am using real time battle system and I want to change move ai range for one of my combatants, but leave others as they are.
For example, I want to use range 50 as default range for all combatants, but change one combatant's range to 100 (it's a boss).
I need the boss to notice player everywhere in the arena and pursue him.
(If I leave move ai range at 50, everything is ok, until player grabs a ranged weapon... and snipes the boss from afar, to which boss doesn't react or aggro because it's moveai range is too low)
If I change move ai range in real time combat settings, this does the job, but for all enemies.
Can It be changed in single combatant's settings or his moveai settings? Haven't found such option.
Maybe I can do this some other way? But I had no luck so far.

Post edited by Arc_anzu on
  • Pretty simple - set up different move AIs. Your boss needs different ranges (and maybe other settings), set up a separate move AI for it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!