Some time ago I swapped to New UI so that I could animate menus. I'm finally getting back around to actually trying to do that and finding that I'm not totally sure how I should do this. I've got the prefabs for the content box and choice boxes. The choice boxs have an image component that I want to enable when the choice is selected and disable when the choice is not the selected choice. They have an animator controller with the correct states set up with animations that are simple single-frame animations that turn the component on or off, and transitions based on bools. How do I get those talking with ORK about what the selected choice is? (I'd like to navigate through the menu with the directional arrows if possible, and secondarily with a mouse.)
  • Currently not possible, but that'll actually be in the next update - you can use game events on selection, deselection and accepting of a choice.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahhh. that's awesome. =) any idea when it's coming out?
  • Probably later this week :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Excellent! =)