I need help with character spawning and switching. I have a real time battle setup. Under Game>game settings, Battle group size is set to 3 with group spawn settings disabled. I also have group member keys set up that cycle through the group.
When in the field everything works correctly, I am able to cycle through my party and switch the player with only 1 character spawned at a time.
Problem is when I join a battle it is spawning all group members and they dont despawn when I leave the battle.
  • edited October 2020
    Do you have Only In Battles disabled (in Game > Game Settings > Player/Group Settings)?
    If not, disable it.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It is disabled. When try entering a battle with it enabled, the party spawns behind the player as it should. However when I enable it, the party is spawning facing the camera within the enemy combatant range. Im not sure if it is due to having battles start on combatant range, but it seems to be related.
  • Since you're using real time battles - are you using a Real Time Battle Area or a Battle component for your battles?

If you're using the area, it should work like that, as long as you've also enabled the player switch for real time battles in the Group Member Keys settings.

If you're using the regular Battle component, the spawning of the members is handled in your battle start event, so you're probably doing it there ... I guess?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!