Is it possible to make Item Collector Boxes at runtime? What I'm trying to accomplish is placing random item collector boxes on a randomly generated map using the same Item Collector prefab. I've tried setting up an event to change the item ID (autostart) but the loot is still shared between all the boxes.
  • edited October 2020
    Item boxes can use loot tables for that.
    Enable Use Loot in the item collector's item settings.

Since your levels are randomly generated, you can disable Use Box ID to not share content with matching boxes.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2020
    Where is the Use Box ID setting? I see the Scene ID option for the other types of collectors but not box. There is only "Get New Box ID".
    Post edited by foxx on
  • It's right below the item collector type at the top - but it's been added recently in ORK 2.30.0, so if you're on an earlier version, you'll not have that option.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, yup I was on an older version. Got it now. Thanks!